Happy 2017, y’all!
It’s the start of another year, and here’s hoping that this one looks better than the last. 2016 was a bit of a cluster, wasn’t it? All the fights about politics/the election, all the big name deaths, all the natural disasters and whatnot- hopefully 2017 will calm down a bit and let us relax a bit
And maybe we’ll get more time to sit back and read! This year promises to be a great one for bookworms. There are a ton of awesome sequels being released and even more new debuts that already have my wallet crying. So much for that budgeting thing I was trying.
But let’s just focus on this month. This month is chock-full of great new releases, and I’m excited about starting my Goodreads challenge with these guys.
Week of January 3
- Wayfarer (Passenger #2) – Alexandra Bracken
- Love at First Sight – Josh Sundsquist
- Freeks – Amanda Hocking
- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett – Chelsea Sedoti
- Lost Girls – Merrie Destefano
- The Book Jumper – Mechthild Glaser
- The X-Files Origins: Agent of Chaos – Kami Garcia
- The X-Files Origins: Devil’s Advocate – Jonathan Mayberry
Week of January 10
- RoseBlood – A.G. Howard
- Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) – Susan Dennard
- Poison’s Kiss (Poison’s Kiss #1) – Breeana Shields
- Frostblood (Frostblood Saga #1) – Elly Blake
Week of January 17
Week of January 31
- Caraval (Untitled #1) – Stephanie Garber
- Wires and Nerve Vol. 1 (Wires and Nerves #1) – Marissa Meyer
- The Edge of Everything (Untitled #1) – Jeff Giles
- By Your Side – Kasie West
- The Dark Days Pact (Lady Helen Trilogy #2) – Alison Goodman
- Blood of Wonderland (A Queen of Hearts Novel) – Colleen Oakes
- Fire Color One – Jenny Valentine
- Wait for Me – Caroline Leech
- Dawn Study (Soulfinders #3) – Maria V. Snyder
And that’s it for January! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season and that this year goes well for you. If there are any releases I’ve missed or any that you’re looking forward to, let me know so I make sure they’re on the list. Otherwise, keep your fingers crossed for snow days to give everyone time to read. Happy reading!