Happy April Fool’s Day! Happy spring! Happy birthday to the Weasley twins!
It’s a new month, a new season, and a new chance for you to catch up on your reading. Yes, now that it’s actually nice outside, it seems a shame to spend time inside with a book, but who says you have to read inside?
Take a book out to the park, out on a boat, out to a family gathering…oh, you know you take books to family functions, don’t pretend.
And if you’re needing some new books this month, no matter where you’re taking them, check out some of these releases:
Week of April 5:
- The Mirror King (Orphan Queen #2) –
- Lady Renegades (Rebel Belle #3) – Rachel Hawkins
- The Reluctant Duchess (Ladies of the
Manor #2) – Roseanna M. White
- Daughters of Ruin – K.D. Castner
- The Glittering Court (The Glittering
Court #1) – Richelle Mead
Week of April 12:
- Strangely Beautiful – Leanna Renee
Week of April 19:
Week of April 26:
- Heir to the Sky – Amanda Sun
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) – Maggie Stiefvater
Maybe for real this time
- The Sleeping Prince (The Sin Eater’s Daughter #2) – Melinda
- The Star-Touched Queen – Roshani Chokshi
As usual, if you’re looking forward to a release that didn’t make it on my list, let me know and I’ll add it in. Otherwise, beware of anyone offering you puking pastilles and happy reading!