We’re just chugging along through the year, and it’s finally starting to feel like springtime may be getting close. At least it is here in KY. Not really sure about wherever you guys are.
On the downside, warmer weather means less of an excuse to hide inside all day and read.
Which is a real shame, since there are some fantastic books coming out this month:
Week of March 1:
- Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires #12) – Chloe Neill
- Into the Dim (Into the Dim #1) – Janet B. Taylor
- A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes #1) – Brittany Cavallaro
- Hanging Mary – Susan Higginbotham
Week of March 8:
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) – Cassandra Clare
- Map of Fates (Conspiracy of Us #2) – Maggie Hall
- The Saints of the Lost and Found – T.M. Causey
- The Forbidden Orchid – Sharon Biggs Waller
- The Great Hunt – Wendy Higgins
- A Tyranny of Petticoats: 15 Stories of Belles, Bank Robbers & Other Badass Girls – Anthology edited by Jessica Spotswood
Week of March 15:
- A Drop of Night – Stefan Bachmann
Week of March 22:
- Wink Poppy Midnight – April Genevieve Tucholke
- The Skylighter (The Keepers’ Chronicles #2) – Becky Wallace
Week of March 29:
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) – Maggie StiefvaterLies, the release date has been pushed back again. Uggggggh.
- The Winner’s Kiss (The Winner’s Trilogy #3) – Marie Rutkoski
- Legacy of Secrets (Kingdom Keepers: The Return #2) – Ridley Pearson
- Sawbones – Melissa Lenhardt
- Summerlost – Ally Condie
If you’re looking forward to a release that I didn’t include, let me
know and I’ll add it to the list. Other than that, happy reading as we head into another (and hopefully warmer) month!